Club Lineage II Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ ASAP VERY INPORTANT!

Go down

READ ASAP VERY INPORTANT! Empty READ ASAP VERY INPORTANT!

Post  0ssian Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi! I just joined server a few days ago and to be honest i love it!!!!!! cheers but there is a problem, a BIG problem.
The problem is in all join "Black" clan witch whould be ok if server had more players, the problem with is that all go in "black" clan and all are there... now let me ask you a thing... if all are in black clan and ally what will happen with server?! all players will leave because "Black" clan is extremly op anf they still recrute!!!!! Shocked all my respect for admin and gm's for this beatyfull server and idea but if they wont do anything to stop "black" clans groving it will die cuz only 1 clan will remain on server and that will be the black clan, i dont want to get me wrong i am not crying or complaining but this is the true, i was admin a few times and i play since c1 saw alot of server and alot of stuff please beleive that we have to put an end to this "black infection" cuz it will destroy such a lovley server! open your eyes ppl! i dident mean to offend any1 with this post/topic i just hope some1 will read it before its too late
Part 2 of the problem...as i said i am a new player on it and heros hunt me!!! WTF?! so pro players hunt down newbies 4 vs 1 in farm zones! come on guys who you wanna fight if you dont let players get gear? seriously grow up!
in the end i say again i dont want to offened nobody with my post!
all my respect
0ssian Smile [center]

0ssian

Back to top Go down