Club Lineage II Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

para ADM Francisco

2 posters

Go down

para ADM Francisco Empty para ADM Francisco

Post  Qnx Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:24 pm

ADM, i already speak with u on FaceBook, i waiting wasner, i again got jail from gm Griim, secong he --> You bot for 2 times... i was speaking to you and you never answer and keep farming... AND ANOTHERS players talk to you and never answer and keep farming...
So you were boting, follow the rules or get the fk off with your bots to another server... and stop spamming please... you're annyoning...
And let me tell you 3rd time is ban to all your accounts. ''

he close mine topic for me not refute his lie! he dont ask me nothing, i was progressive farm, no 1 speak with me, he just jail me and said, Hersher jail 7 days, lol?????? i dont was using programs bot, this gm is fcking Crazy! ADM if u can help i will thanks u. Crying or Very sad

Qnx
C Grade
C Grade

Back to top Go down

para ADM Francisco Empty Re: para ADM Francisco

Post  Griim[GM] Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Don't try to lie... and stop crying... EVERYTHING appears in logs.
And i Erase your spamm in all the forum topics. And closed your post cause seems you don't understand...
I whisp you telling you "Speak" you don't answer....
I count from 5 to 0... never say a word and keep farming in my face. So or you wait for the unjail in the next 7 days or keep lying and never play again.

para ADM Francisco Owned-BadHair
Griim[GM]
Griim[GM]
Moderador
Moderador

Back to top Go down